You may be not familiar with FLV (Flash Live Video), but you must have heard about Adobe Flash Player.
In this article, I will teach you to convert Blu-ray to FLV format. (FLV format and F4V are supported by Adobe Flash Player)
Why do we convert Blu-ray to FLV?
Advantages of FLV
1. Powerful functions. We can apply in FLV to movies, online presentations, Internet animations, banner ads.
2. Protect function. FLV format can help you to protect the copyright and allow you to play copyright on a real player or Windows Media Player.
3. Small size. Blu-ray movies occupies storage while FLV not.
Disadvantages of Blu-ray
1. High storage. The ordinary Blu-ray movie has more than 20GB, which means you can't play Blu-ray on phone.
2. Highly playing requirements. We need download Blu-ray playing software on PC and buy an external Blu-ray drive (if you play Blu-ray disc).
So, it is a good idea to rip Blu-ray to FLV.
Now, we have last one question that how to change Blu-ray to FLV without quality loss?
If I tell you that I can burn Blu-ray to FLV, what's more, I can add watermark, crop, music to converted videos, would you want to try?You may also want to know how to convert Blu-ray to WMV or play Blu ray on Xbox one.
Step1: Click Add Blu-ray/DVD to load Blu-ray movies. If you have Blu-ray disc, you need a Blu-ray drive.
Step2: Click the second button on the right of Add Blu-ray/DVD. In the drop list, click Change. You will see another interface, click Format > Common Video > FLV you can also choose other formats, such as rip Blu ray for Wii.
Step3: Click Edit option to adjust video parameters of selected profile, including: video codec, bit rate, aspect ratio, frame rate, channel, etc.
Step4: Finally click Convert button.
A good video maker, the main function of f2fsoft Blu-ray Ripper is ripping Blu-ray to MP4, MKV, AVI, and more than 180+ video formats.
The third function is to protect Blu-ray disc/DVD, tlet you copy or back up DVD on your computer.
The fourth function is to extract audio to MP3.
You May Also Like to Read: