“I have some Blu-ray disc collections at home. Some of them are too old to use. This phenomenon warned me, I want to quickly back up the remaining Blu-ray discs on my computer. Who can introduce me a safe and reliable way?”
Do you have the same needs? If the answer is YES, congratulations, you come to the right place. In this article, I will show you the best way to backup Blu-ray disc. Keep reading to find more information.
Here is a true experience from my friend.
As a female otaku, I prefer to watch the movies at home, rather than going to the cinema which is waste of time and money. Also, I'm a Blu-ray disc enthusiast, so, watching the Blu-ray movies is the perfect choice for me. But, there is one thing bothers me, some of my friends often borrow my discs, it is inconvenient. So, I want to extract the videos in the Blu-ray disc and then storage these videos as digital files, so that I can share my Blu-ray disc with everyone.
When it comes to cloning Blu-ray disc on the computer, we have to mention Blu-ray Copy software, it has the ability to help you 1:1 duplicate Blu-ray disc with fast speed. Below are the detail steps about cloning Blu-ray disc on the computer.
Step1 Free download magic Blu-ray Copy software on the computer. It can be compatible with Windows and Mac system.
Step2 Add source Blu-ray disc/Blu-ray folder/ISO files. There are 3 situations.
1. If you have the source Blu-ray disc, you need to insert Blu-ray disc into Blu-ray drive first, and then click Add Blu-ray/DVD button on the upper right corner of Blu-ray Copy softwater interface.
2. If you don’t have Blu-ray drive, Blu-ray folder and ISO files are allowed by this software. You just need to click the small downward arrow icon next to Add Blu-ray/DVD button. In the drop-list, according to your needs, choosing Add from folder or Add iso file to load source Blu-ray from computer hard drive.
Step3 You will see 3 choices on the bottom of the software interface: Full Movie, Main Movie and Custom Mode. We choose Full Movie.
1. Full Movie-Copy the whole content, subtitles and audio tracks of the source Blu-ray.
2. Main Movie-Only chooses the main part of the source Blu-ray, such as main subtitle and audio track.
3. Custom Mode-Customize the selection to copy any part of the movie as well as subtitles and tracks.
Step4 Click the big green Copy button on the top of the interface. On the pop-up sidebar, under Copy to the category, check in front of the ISO File. Finally, click the Copy button again.
Note: As we all know, Blu-ray has restricted region codes. This way only for personal use and people should possess Blu-ray disc. Don't illegally duplicate Blu-ray discs in order to make money.
After getting a copy of the Blu-ray disc (ISO file), do you know how to play ISO file on computer? Or do you want to play ISO file on iPhone? Here is the second way I want to share with you. As we all know, playing Blu-ray on your iPhone is impossible unless we rip Blu-ray to MP4, MOV, or M4V formats. Ripping Blu-ray would be an easy task as long as you get the help of Blu-ray Ripper software.