When asked about playing VOB on the computer, the overwhelming majority of us don’t know how to do it.
The VOB is a DVD container format which wraps up all the elements of the DVD content like video, sound, menu, subtitle and many other features into a single package. It can’t be played on the computer directly, and it is not widely accessible among different platforms. In this article, we will show you how to do it.
The easiest way is to convert VOB to a computer compatible format, such as WMV format which is created by Microsoft and widely prevalent in Windows OS user.
1. Convert VOB to WMV format for easier playback DVD movie on the computer, Android phone, etc.
2. WMV files can be edited in Windows Movie Maker. And the Windows Movie Maker is the default software for Windows system computer.
3. Compared with the WMV, the VOB takes up massive.
4. VOB file has encrypted protection which needs a special tool to read it. But, the WMV can be played on computer easily.
It has become apparent to us that converting VOB to WMV will be a good thing. Next, let’s see how to do it.
Featured edit, clip and batch conversion functions, f2fsoft VOB to WMV Converter is a powerful multimedia conversion tool.
2. Convert and edit video/audio, like adding watermark, adjusting the brightness...
At first, download the free f2fsoft video converter on the computer, and then do the following steps.
Step1 Import VOB video by clicking Add File button.
Step2 On the bottom of the interface, you can see Profile and Destination choices. Click the Profile, choose General Video > WMV in the pop-up list.
Click the Settings button, you can adjust video bitrate and resolution in the pop-up window.
Step3 If the original VOB files are too big to store on your mobile phone, we can use the Clip function of this software to delete the unwanted videos.
Step4 If you just want to convert videos, but not want to make any changes to them, you can skip this step.
On the top of the interface, click Edit on the toolbar, and then there will have a pop-up window.
1. In the Watermark window, you can add some words to videos, such as the company logo.
2. In the Effect window, you can adjust the Audio Effect and Video Effect (Brightness, Contrast, Saturation) to improve your output video effect.
After you do each adjustment, remember to click the Apply button.
Step5 Finally, you can preview the converted video at first, and then click Convert button to start your conversion.