VOB (Video Object), a container format used for DVD video media, multiplexes multi-type contents such as digital video, digital audio, subtitles, DVD menus, and navigation in a stream format. The files in VOB format can be protected by encryption. Actually, VOB files are used to store all MPEG-2 audio (usually encoded in AC3 format) and video data. These data include not only the movie, but also pictures for menus and buttons, and sub-picture streams for multiple captions. The files stored in DVD disc are VOB file, so you don’t need to convert the file to other formats first. That’s to say you could directly burn VOB to DVD disc. Don’t be nervous if you want to burn other format files to DVD disc, as f2fsoft Blu-ray Creator could help you convert and burn them to DVD/Blu-ray disc by one click.
If you need to burn VOB to Blu-ray disc, read this article: How to burn and convert VOB to Blu-ray with Blu-ray burner.
2. Make your own videos from pictures with background music.
3. Convert 2D movies to 3D ones.
4. The built-in editor for you to trim video length, crop frame size, add watermark, adjust picture effect and remove noise.
5. Customize a disc menu with music and dynamic background image.
2. Then click the Add Video button to import the VOB videos or directly drop the file into this VOB converter or DVD burner.
3. Insert the disc into the recorder drive. Then select the disc type, bit rate, aspect ratio at bottom of the main page. Please make sure the disc type you choose is consistent with the one you have inserted.
This step is optional, if you don’t need to edit the video and set a disc menu, just skip to Step3. Tick the video and right-click to select Edit option. You could trim, crop, add watermark, apply 3D effect and remove noise.
Select one template as disc menu from the right sidebar. Tick one template and click eye icon in the center of the template for an instant preview. And then press the pencil icon behind to add background music and picture or video as the background image. Then save it Customize panel for future use.
Over the Burn button is a wheel icon, click it to choose Default Video Mode from Burn option and then click OK button. Back to the main page, you see the big green Burn button? Hit it to finish burning settings. You could burn VOB to folder and /or ISO Image file as well, please make sure your computer hard drive has enough storage if you need to create folder or ISO Image file. Finally, press the flame icon to start burning VOB to DVD disc, folder or ISO Image file.
You May Also Like to Read: