“Hell guys, I have a question about how to convert AVI to MP4 Android devices? I want to rip all my AVI files to MP4 format so that I can play converted videos on Android, Windows 10 easily.”
Before I answer the question, I want to show some information about AVI and MP4.
The MP4 format is a popular digital multimedia container format for storing video and audio, it can be supported by Android phone, PC, iPhone, Windows Media Player and some small storage devices.
AVI video format is a popular container file format which bigger than MP4. By the way, AVI is more high-quality than MP4, but, if you watch the AVI and MP4 video on the Android phone or other small screen devices, the contrast effect of video sharpness is not obvious, this may be one of the common reason why people want to convert AVI file to MP4.
Now, here is the same question as Edith, how to do it? I have to introduce you a powerful tool.
Other readers also read: How to convert M4B to MP3 on computer?
f2fsoft AVI to MP4 video converter is the tool which I want to share with you.
1. Shift videos from Sony camcorder, Panasonic camcorder to 180+ video formats, including but not limited to MOV, MP4, AVI, FLV, and WMV. In other words, it can convert MTS to MP4, MOV, AVI…
2. Except for videos from camcorders, it can also shift normal video formats, such as convert MOV to MP4.
3. Apart from convert function, it has edit function too, like trim and crop video, add 3D watermark and extract subtitles.
4. Support output formats for so many devices, including Android phone, iPhone, TV, PS4, Xbox One and so on, which means it can satisfy your most needs.
Now, let’s see the detail information.
At the very beginning, I want to say one more thing, if you don’t want to convert AVI to MP4, this software can do the reverse action-convert MP4 to AVI. In this article, I just take AVI to MP4 as an example, if you want to know more information, you can go to www.f2fsoft.com.
Step1: Video Converter to MP4 free downloads on computer. It can be compatible with all Mac and Windows systems.
Step2: Import your resource video by clicking Add File button.
Step3: On the bottom of the interface, you can see Profile and Destination choices. In the Profile, you will see a pop-up list, choose General Video > MP4.
If you want to do some changes, like video/audio encoder, Video/audio Bitrate, Channels, Resolution just clicking Setting button.
Step4: Since AVI video is bigger than MP4, you can use the Clip function to decide which part you want to save and deleted the videos you don’t want to play on phone.
Step5: If you just want to convert videos, but not want to make any changes on them, you can skip this step.
In this step, I will share the detail information about Edit function with you.
On the top of the interface, click Edit on the toolbar, and then there will have a pop-up window.
1. In Effect window, you can adjust Audio Effect and Video Effect (Brightness, Contrast, Saturation) to improve you output video effect.
2. In Watermark window, you can add some words on videos, such as company logo
After you do each adjustment, remember to click Apply button.
Step6: Finally, clicking Convert button to start your conversion.
Tip: The AVI to MP4 video converter also supports to batch conversion, you just need to tick the box: Merge into one file.