“Who can help us? We transferred some MOV videos from old iPhone to new Android phone. And then we found that these MOV videos could not be played on Android phone. How to solve the problem?”
MOV is the filename extension for the Quick Time multimedia file format. Most iOS products are compatible with .mov. That’s its strength but also its weakness because MOV can't be opened on other devices such as Android phones. In case Android users receive videos from iOS users, there is no way to watch the MOV video on android devices? One good way is to free convert MOV to MP4 online. Here we also offer another way of converting the video offline.
More reading: Can Android Phone Play CDs?-Convert WMA to MP3
Turn on the computer and connect to the network.
Open the browser and enter "Convert MOV to MP4 online" into the input box.
Choose one top-ranked MOV to MP4 online video converter.
Load MOV file into the online video converter and then choose the MP4 as output audio format.
Finally, click the Convert button.
The operation is simple, but unfortunately, online video converter has the limitation on video's size.
In order to solve this problem, I want to introduce another tool to you: free MOV to MP4 converter.
We just need to free download f2fsoft video converter on your computer. It is totally clean and can do the following things to all of you.
2. Camcorder video conversion. MTS, M2TS, AVCHD are the most common camcorder video formats, if you want to enjoy camcorder videos on iPhone, this software also can do MTS to MP4 conversion.
3. Add watermark. It can improve your 2D video to 3D; it has a built-in editor can trim, crop, add 3D effect, extract subtitles…
4. Convert large MOV to MP4 into a video file. For example, you have 6 different MOV videos; it can compress them into one video as MP4.
|Additional information about||.MOV is a multimedia container file containing one or more tacks with each one storing a particular type of data such as video, audio or subtitles.||.MP4 is the official file name for MPEG-4 part 14 and is a multimedia container format commonly used to store audio and video but can also store other data such as subtitles and still images|
|Developer||Apple||Moving Picture Experts Group|
Step1: Load MOV video.
Click Add File to load the MOV videos.
Step2: Pick up output format
On the bottom of the interface, you can see two words of Profile and Destination. Pitch the Profile and choose General Video > MP4 as your output video format.
Tip: if your resource is FLAC, this software also supports to convert FLAC to MP3.
Step3: Edit video
As what said before, if you want to convert MOV file to MP4 from different MOV videos, the Edit function of this software I guess maybe help you. Click Edit on the toolbar.
1. Crop function, the detailed information on the right sidebar.
2. Rotate function. Some videos can’t show the normal viewing angle due to some unknown reasons, you can click vertical flip to adjust.
3. Clip function. Click Clip on the toolbar, you can adjust video length as you wish. After you do each adjustment, remember to click Apply button.
Step4: Start conversion
Finally, click Convert button to start your MOV to MP4 conversion. Don’t forget to tick the box: Merge into one file, if you have the needs.
After finishing these steps, we can share our videos to Windows, VLC, Android phone…
You May Also Like to Read: