“Today, I plan to play Blu-ray on Windows 7, but the computer can’t do it. What are the reasons?”
Amy said that she can’t play Blu-ray disc on Windows 7 computer. What’s the reason? Here I will give you the answer.
This is a very simple question. Due to Blu-ray licensing, Windows 7 doesn’t have the ability to play Blu-ray discs and files natively.
So we need some tools to help the computer accomplish its duty.
PS: The DVD drive that comes with the computer is unable to play Blu-ray discs. So, if your computer doesn’t come with Blu-ray drive, buying one is necessary.
Here is the guidance about playing Blu-ray on Windows 7.
You may also like to read: How to play Blu-ray ISO on PC?
Before we playing Blu-ray on Windows 7, I need to clear 2 things.
1. Blu-ray player software and Blu-ray drive are necessary things for playing Blu-ray on computer.
2. If you don’t want to buy a Blu-ray drive, there is another way to solve. You can rip Blu-ray to MP4 file.
Step 1: Connect the Bly-ray drive to your computer via a USB cable. And then insert the Blu-ray disc into it.
Step 2: Free download and run Blu-ray player programme on the computer. This software can be download on 32/64 bit computer(more information in Part2). After opening it, the simplified main interface will pop-up on the computer. You can see two buttons: Open File and Open Disc.
Step 3: Press the Open Disc button, following the instructions. The software will automatically play the Blu-ray movie when the disc is inserted.
Step 4: Enjoy your movie
Now, you can play the movie directly or select the chapter, subtitle, audio track, and title as you wish.
Blu-ray Player for Windows 7 is an all-powerful tool. It can do following things.
1. It supports to play any commercial Blu-ray disc released in any region and the newly released Blu-ray movies on the market.
2. It can bring you vivid visuals and crystal-clear details pictures with full high definition 1080p resolution.
3. It also can play non-Blu-ray and HD videos. For example, it can play MKV on PC. Of course, H.264/MP4 AVC, H.265/HEVC, MPG, M4V, TS, MTS, M2TS, MXF, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, AVI, 3GP, F4V, FLV, VOB are also supported by it.
You May Also Like to Read: