Why do we want to transfer photos from iPhone to pc?
Following are several reasons for people moving images from iPhone to computer:
1. Although iPhone have relatively large storage space, it is also common for iPhone users to run out. And this is also the most important reason for iPhone users to move photos from iPhone to pc.
2. If your iPhone has problems like restore factory and you have not backed up data in your iCloud or iTunes. Then it is necessary for you to transfer all photos from iPhone to PC for keeping data safe.
3. It is a common situation for us to clip our pictures like using PS, and then it is convenient for us to operate it on a computer, so we should copy photos from iPhone to PC for better quality.
4. If you want to upload photos from iPhone to PC, you just need to deliver them from your iPhone to your computer.Above all are some common reasons why do we want to transfer pictures from iPhone to PC. So how to transfer photos from iPhone to PC? Now I will offer 4 solutions for you.
The above 3 ways have some limitations to get photos and pictures off your iPhone, so here we recommend you the easiest way to transfer photos from iPhone to PC with a third-party tool: f2fsoft iOS Transfer.
Following are its main functions:
1. It can transfer data to iPhone from PC
2. This iPhone data transfer enables you to transfer from iPhone to computer
3. It lets you transfer data to new iPhone, for example, it can transfer music from iPhone to iPhone
4. It also allows you to transfer files from computer to iPhone without iTunes
At first, you can secure and free download, and install this software on your computer for trial.
Step 1: Click on Backup Your phone.
Step 2: Connect iPhone to a computer with iPhone USB cable.In the left side window, you can some data on your iPhone. Select the all data type by checking them and finally click on Start transfer button.
Step 3: Now, f2fsoft iOS Transfer will do the left things for you. You just need to wait for few minutes. By the way, do not disconnect iPhone until the process is running.
If you want to transfer music from computer to iPhone, transfer iPhone videos, text messages and other data to computer, it is reliable for you to use this iPhone data transfer.
Windows Explorer displays the hierarchical structure of files, folders, and drives on your Windows (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP …) computer. It enables you to copy, move, rename, and search for files and folders. So you can transfer photos from iPhone to computer.
Step1: You connect your iPhone to PC via USB cable; and wait for it to detect your phone. If your computer cannot connect your iPhone, you should fix USB driver.
Step2: You may see a notification with Trust option. Choose trust. The “AutoPlay” window will automatically pop up. Click “Import Pictures and Videos” and enter “DCIM” folder. Then you can choose iPhone pictures or its folder, and paste them to the location of your computer.
If the “AutoPlay” window doesn’t automatically pop up, you can open “My Computer” and find iPhone under the “Portable Device”. Then you can import iPhone pictures to laptop as expected.
If you are emergent to upload several photos and pictures from iPhone to computer, then you can use your E-Mail to transfer pictures from iPhone to computer with Wi-Fi.
On iPhone, tab Photos > Hit “Albums” to select the pictures or photos that you wish to clone from iPhone to computer > Hit the “Share” on the left bottom corner > Mail > Input your email address and password > Click “Send” > Sign in your E-Mail in your computer to access and download iPhone pictures or photos.
This way is just for your few of pictures and photos. And you have to connect Wi-Fi to ensure that you can transfer iPhone photos to PC by Email.
If you’re using Windows PC, you can sync the photos on your iPhone with iTunes.
Step1: Connect iPhone to computer and start up iTunes.
Step2: Click the iPhone on the menu bar and then click “Back Up Now” to sync iPhone photos and other files to computer.
You can check the pictures by visiting iTunes backup location
You are also allowed to use iTunes to clone pictures from PC to your iPhone. But if you choose this way, all the original pictures and photos will be replaced by the selected ones on your PC.
You May Also Like to Read: