Want to get back your call logs lost due to factory reset? Wondering how to recover deleted files from Samsung Galaxy 7? Have some trouble with retrieving deleted text messages? Actually, you still have a chance to recover Samsung deleted files, as the place that was originally taken by this would be marked as blank and waiting for refilling by the new contents. That is to say, the lost data in your Samsung smartphone may still be restored as long as they are not overwritten by the new contents.
This post tells that using an Android/ Samsung data recovery can solve all these problems. I’d like to recommend f2fsoft Android data recovery as a Samsung data recovery in this tutorial which is divided into four parts:
No matter what condition your Android phone is in, such as dead/broken, crashed, screen-locked, black-screen or virus-attack, f2fsoft Android data recovery can extract the phone data to your PC.
No matter what your phone model is, such as Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola or HUAWEI (Wahway), this Android data recovery supports.
No matter what you want to recover, such as photos, texts, contacts, call history, videos or other documents, f2fsoft recovery helps you. So, just download the safe and reliable Android recovery tool to recover your phone data. For this page, I want to use my Samsung phone as an example to show you how such data recovery works for Samsung backup and restore. As what I have said, the program provides not only data recovery but also data backup such as contacts. It does seem a bit convenient, doesn’t it?
1. Believe that you have already downloaded f2fsoft Android data recovery. You should start the software at first. Then, connect your phone to PC via a USB cable.
2. The debugging mode is required to be enabled. If you don’t know how to allow USB debugging on your phone, just follow the instructions appeared on the window.
3. Select the types of file you want to recover and click on Next button after selection. Then this Samsung data recovery is to scan your phone data.
4. Before scanning, it requires you to choose one mode to start. It’s better to root your phone in advance for recovering lost data. If you find that the base root fails, please try the advanced mode.
5. All existing and lost files will be showed on the window. You can preview and select what you want to restore, and then click Recover at the lower right side of the program.
Recovery is not a single function f2fsoft has. This Android recovery is designed for Samsung backup and restore. How to recover data has already been said above. This part is written to tell how to keep your personal information, photos, videos, or any other Android phone data on your PC. By the way, there’s no data loss during the backup process.
Here follows the steps:
1. Install/ start (if you have downloaded) f2fsoft backup tool. Choose Backup.
2. Connect your Samsung phone to PC via a USB cable. The debugging mode should be enabled. If you don’t know how to do this, follow the instructions appeared on the screen.
3. Do your choice among those options on the interface, like contacts, call history, etc. Click Backup after finishing selecting.
4. After the backup has been finished, you can have a view of the backup file on PC by clicking on View the backup. Isn’t it so easy?
Except using Android recovery, your Google account can help you backup file on Samsung or other Android devices.
1. From the home page, touch Apps> Settings> Backup and reset.
2. Ensure that you have enabled the Back up my data from the right list of Backup and reset.
3. Set your backup account or click Add account to add an account to do the backup.
4. You have almost finished this process. Just wait several minutes to let it back up.
You may already find that using f2fsoft Android recovery is more easily and feature-rich. Just go to the official web home page to install it.
You May Also Like to Read: