Yesterday, I got some issues on the forum. Now let’s see two of them:
“Hi, I need your help! Just a few days ago, when everything was normal. I charged up my Samsung S6. But after 2 hours, when I looked at my phone, I was shocked to see it was showing a black screen and a loading ring at the center of the screen. It looked like there was a factory reset. I did not know the reason why it happened. And the worst thing was that I had no backups for my photos, contacts and other important files. So anyone can help me to recover my photos at least?
“Help! I just forgot to back up the files before flashing my Android phone. Now my whole data have been removed, including my important phone numbers, precious pictures, videos and music, and some other personal messages of my loved ones. These files are very important to me, so can anyone help me to recover them?”
In our daily life, we may encounter the same issues. So it is necessary for us to learn how to recover Android data. There are 5 parts about recovering Android data. By the way, if you have iPhone or other iOS devices, you can check this article to recover lost contacts, music, videos, messages from iPhone with 13 different ways.
Photos or pictures are presented our unforgettable moments, so achieving photos recover is very important for us. Following steps to recover deleted Android photos.
Step1: Download f2fsoft Android Data Recovery and Connect Android phone to computer
Choose Data Recovery on the left of the interface. Connect Android to PC with a USB cable. Wait seconds, and this Android photo recovery program will detect your Android phone automatically.
If you connect your Android phone to computer, but this program fails to detect it. Then you need to check your phone to enable USB debugging.
Step2: Choose photos to scan
Pick out your needed files to recover after previewing your lost data. That is to say, you can preview all of the data and select those you want to retrieve to achieve the data recovery. Select Photo and click on Next. Of course, if you want to recover contacts, music, messages, call logs, just chooose them and cilck Next.
At this point, you need to root your Android phone for allowing this Android software to scan your phone data. After rooting your phone successfully, for scanning deleted data, this Android data rescue needs your permission from the phone. You could make the setting for granting permission on your phone.
Step3: In the next interface, choose Standard Mode> Start . You can preview all the data before recover. Choosing the data you want to get back, finally click Recover button.
This mobile recovery software for Android data does a great favor to recover photos on Android or retrieve the deleted pictures from the Android phone. For the deleted pictures from SD card on phone, go to recover deleted pictures from SD card.
As one of the professional Android recovery tools, this phone recovery software for Android data can recover your lost files such as recover text messages, deleted videos, photos, contacts, music and any other important files to you. Besides, this phone rescue for Android allows you to back up data including the deleted one. It is also compatible with Samsung, LG, Motorola, HTC, Xiao MI, Huawei, Blackberry and other popular Android phones. It supports Android operating system from 2.0 to 8.0. And this Android recovery software has two recovery modes: Android Data Recovery and Broken Android Phone Data Extraction, you can choose one according to your need.
Finally, this data rescue for Android can fix your phone and retrieve data from the damaged phone. And you can also download this free file recovery software for trial.
1. Turn the phone off while reading or writing the memory card.
2. Use the same memory card in a different mobile.
3. When the phone is working, pull out the SD card.
1. Accidentally formatted your mobile.
2. The system prompts “The phone is not formatted and will you want to format it now?”.
1. Directly delete data in the removable memory card, there is no record in the recycle bin.
2. No backup, directly empty the recycle bin.
1. Software failure: Your phone will be crashed by software failure and then you will lose data.
2. Virus attack: If your phone gets infected by the virus, you may be facing lose data.
3. OS issues: If your operating system has some problems, it will cause your data loss.
After you know the causes, you must want to recover lost data, so we recommend phone rescue for Android data for you. Next, we will introduce this Android recovery for you.
3 Tips for avoiding data lose
1. You should always keep a regular backup of your data. In this case, I recommend this best recovery software for you.
2. You should not open suspicious and un-trusted links on your mobile because they may contain the virus.
3. You should have antivirus software on your mobile
6 Methods to back up data for Android phone
1. Copy and paste photos to PC
2. Android auto backup
3. Backup Android photos to DropBox
4. Backup Android photos automatically with Google+
5. Android backup and restore
6. F2Fsoft Android Data Recovery can back up data for you
You May Also Like to Read: