“My iPhone 5s was run out of storage space. So I want to move some data to Mac to free up space. Who can tell me how to sync contacts from iPhone to Mac? I don't want to delete any data from my iPhone. They are all precious to me.”
Have you ever been troubled in the same situation? Do you want to copy iPhone data to Mac? How many ways do you know?
Today, I will share you 3 different ways to copy iPhone data from iPhone to Mac.
Do you want to move all contacts at one time? Do you want to keep all data on iPhone and Mac without quality loss?You must have a look on f2fsoft iPhone Data Transfer, a powerful tool can provide you an easily and quickly solution to sync contacts from iPhone to Mac.
It promises us:
1. Support to transfer contacts, videos, iPhone app, music, photos and so on to all Mac versions.
2. Transfer thousands of contacts from iPhone to Mac without quality loss.
3. Free trial version for all of you.
Step 1: Download f2fsoft iOS Contacts Transfer on Mac or Windows.
Step 2: Connect iPhone to your computer with Apple USB cable.
Step 3: Open f2fsoft iOS Contacts Transfer on your Mac, click Back Up Your Phone part. In the box, Select content to backup, choosing the data file you want to recover: Contacts.
Step 4: Finally click on Start transfer button.
At the very beginning, we need to connect Wi-Fi to iPhone and Mac. Download the latest iCloud and iTunes on your Mac.
Note: Both iTunes and iCloud backup, if you backup files before, the second time backup and sync will replace the previous one.
On your iPhone:
1. Click Setting> iCloud> turn on iCloud Drive> turn on Contacts> turn on iCloud Backup.
On your Mac:
2. Run the iCloud and sign in with your Apple ID (the same you used on your iPhone).
3. On the main interface of iCloud, click Contacts icon. An then click the gear icon at the bottom left corner. Choose Export vCard. Finally, your iPhone contacts will be saved to Mac as a vCard file.
1. Run iTunes on computer, and then connect iPhone to a computer with Apple USB cable. There will have a warning message, click Trust.
2. On the interface of iTunes, click Summary> this computer> Back Up Now in the Backups section.
On your iPhone
1. Connect Wi-Fi and turn on Bluetooth and sign in your iCloud on your iPhone.
2. Click Control Center>tap AirDrop for a few seconds and release> choose Contacts Only on your iPhone.
3. Choose Share Contact to transfer contacts one by one to Mac.
On your Mac
4. Sign in iCloud. In the Finder, click Go > AirDrop. On the bottom of the interface, you will see Allow me to be discovered by setting, you can choose Everyone or Contacts Only.
You May Also Like to Read: