“How do I transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone safely? I have thousands of photos, I have no idea about how to handle them.”
“I lost some photos no reasons yesterday. I don’t know the killer is my iPhone or some other reasons. So now, I want to backup photos to my computer for security. Is there any safe way? I don’t want to lose photos during the moving process.”
In today’s article, I will share you 5 ways to transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone. Hoping you can get what you want in my article.
You may also like: How to Transfer Data from Android to Android at One Time?
In our daily life, we often use some chat apps to transfer messages and photos. But when you have thousands of photos waiting for transferring, you may feel tired. What’s more, if we use some chat apps to transfer photos, these photos will automatically compress during the process. So, I strongly recommend f2fsoft Phone Data Transfer software to you-the most professional transfer data tool for iOS and Android users. Here are the reasons.
1. It can transfer, import, backup tons of data with fast speed, the average time will not over half hour. The exact time will depend on how much data you want to transmission.
2. It promises to move photos from iPhone to iPhone without quality loss, the promises also works for transferring videos, music, call history, contacts and so on from one phone to another.
3. It can work with iTunes and iCloud to achieve data backup and restore between phone devices and computer.
4. Available on both Windows and Mac computer, and it works for all iPhone, iPad and iPod, and Android, including iPhone x/8/7/SE/6s/6/5s/5/5c/4s/4 and Samsung, Xiaomi...
Step 1: Free download and run f2fsoft Pictures Transfer on your Windows or Mac computer.
Step 2: Connect your iPhone 6 and iPhone X to the computer with Apple USB cables. Wait for a second, the software will detect your iPhone devices, and show them on the interface. By the way, there will have a warning message on your two iPhone devices: do you want to trust this computer? Click trust.
Step 3: Click Phone to Phone Transfer solution. On the top, the Flip button will help you to exchange your iPhone’s position. Left is the source iPhone, right is the target iPhone.
Step 4: Click Photo in the middle box, finally click Start Transfer to transfer photos from old iPhone to new iPhone. During the process, don’t disconnect your iPhone to computer.
Step 1: connect Wi-Fi on both of iPhone devices.
Step 2: You need to make sure you have enough iCloud storage to transfer your photos to both iPhone devices. If your iCloud storage can’t support you to transfer all photos, return to Part1, f2fsoft Phone Data Transfer doesn’t have the limitation for iCloud space.
How to: click Settings app > Apple ID (iCloud account) > iCloud, and then you will see how many gigabytes of storage left.
Step 3: Click Settings app > Apple ID (iCloud account) > iCloud > Photos > turn on iCloud Photo Library > choose Download and Keep Originals or Optimize iPhone Storage (this choice will delete photos on your source iPhone) on both of your iPhone devices. Don’t forget this step!
Step 4: After all photos uploading to new iPhone, you can check photos on Photos app in the All Photos album.
Note: you may face some situations, such as
1. You can’t preview and select the photos with this way.
2. You may not find iCloud Photo Library on your old iPhone, because this way requires 2 iPhone devices’ operating system should to be iOS 8.3 or later.
3. You have to sign in the same Apple ID on 2 iPhone devices , which means you can’t share photos to friends’ iPhone with this way.
When you use iCloud Photo Library sharing photos from iPhone to iPhone, you may notice the iCloud Photo Sharing. This way allows you to share photos with others.
Step 1: Click Settings app > Apple ID > iCloud > turn on iCloud Photo Sharing on your iPhone.
Step 2: Open Photos app, create a new album by tabbing + icon and name it, and then select the photos you want to share and last click Done.
Step 3: Click Share, and there will have a dialogue box: type your album’s name > choose the people that you want to share photos.
Step 5: Now, we only need to wait for your friends accept your invitation and download the album.
Note: With this way, we can share photos with others, but we can’t move our photos from old iPhone to new iPhone with iCloud Photo Sharing. So, we can return to Part1, the easiest way.
With this way, you have no choice but to transfer all data from iPhone to iPhone. Let's see it.
On your old iPhone
1. Connect Wi-Fi.
2. Connect old iPhone to a computer with Apple USB cable. There will have a warning message on iPhone, click Trust.
3. Run the latest version of iTunes on computer. Click Summary> this computer> Back Up Now in the Backups Sections.
On your new iPhone
1. Disconnect your old iPhone to computer, and connnect new iPhone to computer.
2. Click Summary> Restore Back Up.
I guess the final tool that may be unfamiliar for most of us: AirDrop. AirDrop is also supported by Apple.
Step 1: Click Settings app > General > AirDrop > Everyone on both of your iPhone devices. You can also see Contacts only choice, if you choose it, you can only transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone.
Step2: Open Photos app on source iPhone, and then share photos one by one with Airdrop to another iPhone.
The 5 ways have their own advantage and disadvantages. But to be honest, f2fsoft Phone Data Transfer is better than iCloud, iTunes and AirDrop. It not only can selectively transfer photos from iPhone to iPhone but also can backup photos from iPhone to computer safely and restore backup photos from computer to iPhone. Don’t hesitate, try to free download it.
You May Also Like to Read: